Monday 30 September 2013

The Mae sew-along winners announced!!!


 I have tallied all your votes and the margins were tight! Wow did you guys get on board with the voting, Crazy!

So without further ado, here are the winners of the Mae sew-along contest!!!!

1st  Prize Winner

 Sew Charleston


2nd Prize Winner

PAUNNET



3rd Prize Winner

HANDMADE BY HEATHER B



Winners please be sure to get in contact with via email: abbyhorskins@gmail.com to claim your goodies!!! I'm so excited for you to receive them they are awesome.

A round of applause to everyone who participated, you gals did a fabulous job they  are all gorgeous and i hope you feel glam wearing them :)
 
Remember this Friday the 4th the new Bluegingerdoll pattern will be released!!

Abby
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So glad my choice was the winner ;) Love that fabric. I have some similar fabric cut out for my mae blouse. I just did not get my pattern in quite enough time to join in on the fun. Still looking forward to having my beautiful blouse :) Even if I don't finish in time to wear it here before the cold weather sets in I will wear it on our tropical vacation in December ;) Congrats on your prizes for the gorgeous finished Mae's girl's! They are all super amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific versions! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the visit and leaving a comment!
I totally appreciate them all!

Happy sewing!

Abby
x

© Bluegingerdoll - Vintage inspired sewing patterns, sewing tips and tricks | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig