Tuesday 23 December 2014

Thanks & Merry Christmas!!!!


As Christmas is nearly upon us and 2014 draws to a close,  I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you, my lovely readers, customers (everyone!) for all your support. Without you and  all your wonderful support and encouragement this year would not have been as fabulous  as it was. Every single one of you  a constant inspiration and affirmation for me and i'm very touched by messages, visits and gestures that show  there is a wonderful sewing community out there that appreciates what i'm doing here with Bluegingerdoll! 
 Your support truly means the world to me and i am so very grateful for it! 
I'm very excited and looking forward to bringing you some more awesome patterns  in 2015!

Have a safe, peaceful and joyful Christmas and New Year.

Abby
x


P.S You can still place orders during the Christmas/New Year period but they'll be shipped out early January once i get back from my little summer holiday!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the visit and leaving a comment!
I totally appreciate them all!

Happy sewing!

Abby
x

© Bluegingerdoll - Vintage inspired sewing patterns, sewing tips and tricks | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig